The Redbud Group
The Redbud Group is searching for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Representative that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. This role includes qualifying outbound leads to be distributed to our team of top-performing real estate professionals and following up with them to ensure client needs are met. New hires will also be responsible for building out and maintaining a sales pipeline through cold-calling leads in our CRM database.
Compensation is $38,000 plus Performance Based Bonuses ($60,000-$80,000 OTE)
- Complete a minimum of 80 outbound text messages targeting clients that have been reached out to that same day and cold leads in the database.
- Follow up with agents daily to ensure proper client expectations are met by the agent and mitigate client fallout with agents.
- Successfully screen clients via company standards.
- Track, manage, and regularly audit all data related to the department’s leads and contracts in our CRM database.
- Answer 100% of calls on inbound lines when scheduled.
- Complete 25-35 qualified lead handoffs a week to ensure monthly met goals are achieved.
- Self-motivated and able to hold oneself accountable for daily and monthly goals.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both clients and agents.
- Have 2+ years of comparable experience and be agile and capable to meet and/or exceed quarterly metrics.
- Ability to shift focus to essential tasks in the moment - multi-tasking.
- A commitment to excellent customer service through prioritizing client interests through active engagement, active listening, empathy, and a strong sense of market knowledge.
- Utilize time-blocking strategies to efficiently and effectively complete daily CRM tasks.
$60,000 - $80,000 OTE
About The Redbud Group
Our purpose is to create real estate great experiences by making great Real Estate Agents. Also, by building a model process for buying and selling homes. We are a residential real estate company that runs like a tech start-up. We operate utilizing the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS), as described in the book, Traction, by Gino Wickman.
The Right Fit
At Redbud, we hire for culture first. Then ability and skills.
Culturally, we seek team members who are a fit for our Core Values:
- Say what you mean; mean what you say
- Own problems; do what you know is right
- Find compassion in every interaction
- Embody humble confidence
- Give it your all, all of the time
- Make everyone’s day better
- Value team above self, service above all