We’re searching for an enthusiastic Sales Development Representative to join our team and support business growth. You’ll need strong persuasion skills to turn customer prospects into qualified leads. Our ideal candidate is an excellent deal-maker who loves talking to people. If you’re looking to jump-start your career in sales, please apply today!
- Track performance goals and key sales metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure company goals are achieved
- Prospect potential customers via cold calling, email, or other forms of communication to ensure they are added to the sales pipeline and produce more qualified leads
- Qualify incoming leads so appointments are arranged as fast as possible to provide an excellent customer service experience
- Expand the clientele by finding new business opportunities within specific geographies
- Maintain the client database to make sure the sales team can access current information on all leads
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as interpersonal skills and time management skills
- Current U.S. driver’s license and the ability to travel by car
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred
- Driven personality and possess a strong desire to win
- 0-3 years of inside selling or prospecting is a plus
- Competitive nature and a drive to be successful is a must
- Ability/willingness to work at a high volume to produce results
- Satisfaction for a job well done when goals are hit
- Ability to stay organized and to prioritize importance of tasks
- Drive to be in sales, this is a great place to start for learning the path to successful technology sales
$45,000 - $65,000 yearly
About Riverstone Technology
Riverstone Technology is an IT products and services firm that provides Expert-Level Third Party Data Center Solutions across the globe. We provide businesses with options to lower their IT Infrastructure costs and ultimately increasing their return on investment on their Data Center equipment. Our support services are considered to be the very best in the market with the very best technical resources to solve the most complex issues that are presented to a business's data center infrastructure.
Our company culture is a "work hard / play hard" type of environment. Our goals are all results-oriented and we reward our team based on that philosophy.
We put our team members first. We take great pride in our team members and invest heavily in them to ensure each member is successful. We strive to hire the very best top performers in the market because we know the only way to build a successful organization is to start with the best team.