Hampton Inn Yonkers
Our successful hotel is looking for a hospitality professional with a sales mindset to assist in helping grow our hotel. You will serve as a liaison between the sales department and the front desk to provide our guests with an unforgettable experience at our hotel in addition to attracting new guests to increase our revenue. You'll be in charge of responding to guest inquiries, contacting potential new guests based on networking and referral leads, and assisting the sales team with administrative tasks. We are looking for someone with exceptional communication skills as well as previous sales experience. Please apply as soon as possible if this describes you!
- Plan and organize work schedules, file important documents, and communicate with stakeholders and hotel departments about sales-related information
- Present prospective clients with sales presentations and other materials that promote event space, dining options, and facility features
- Establish and maintain communication with customers via phone and email to answer their inquiries and requests
- Perform an initial pitch to a list of business and referral prospects based on your research and networking
- Increase revenues by upselling and providing additional amenities and upgrades to customers to ensure they are entirely satisfied
- High school diploma or GED, and bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field preferred
- Must have previous sales experience working in the hospitality industry
- Demonstrates a proven track record of success in sales
- Good organization and time management skills
- Demonstrated exceptional social, verbal, and negotiating abilities
About Hampton Inn Yonkers
We offer a free shuttle within a three-mile radius, including St. John's Riverside Hospital, Elizabeth Seton Children's Center, Optimum, and Consumer Reports. Visit the Legoland Discovery Center and shopping at Ridge Hill four miles east, or visit Empire City Casino six miles south. Kick back in our lounge Monday – Saturday.