Our hotel is looking for a hospitality professional with sales experience to help our team increase revenue. You'll act as a go-between for the sales team and the front desk, ensuring that our guests have a wonderful stay while helping to find new customers and increase our revenue growth. Additionally, you'll be responsible for responding to visitor queries, following up with referrals, and helping the sales team with administrative duties. Our ideal candidate has excellent communication skills and customer service experience, preferably in the hospitality industry. If this sounds like an opportunity to move forward in a sales role, please apply today!
- Maximize profits by selling more and providing upgrades to guests to ensure they are completely satisfied
- Assist clients by acting as a point of contact and communicating with them by phone and email in response to their queries and requests
- Perform an initial pitch to a list of business and referral prospects based on your research and networking
- Manage schedules, file important documents, and communicate relevant information from the sales team to stakeholders and hotel departments
- Prepare sales presentations and support materials for prospective customers, such as suitable event space, dining and catering services, hotel bookings, and access to relevant facilities
- Understands how to communicate, negotiate, and network effectively
- Candidates must have a high school diploma or GED and a bachelor’s degree in business administration or a similar field is a plus
- Displays a proven track record of sales success
- This position requires previous work experience in a hospitality role
- Outstanding organizational skills and time management
About Marriott Schaumburg
Marriott Schaumburg is located in the northwest suburbs of Chicago and boasts easy access to the highway for quick drives to downtown Chicago or O'Hare International Airport. Discover the shops at Woodfield Mall or LegoLand, both one mile from our hotel. After a productive day at Schaumburg Convention Center, unwind at TopGolf Chicago or continue your work at our hotel.