Homewood Suites Pittsburgh Downtown
Our successful hotel is looking for a hospitality professional with a sales mindset to assist in helping grow our hotel. You will serve as a liaison between the sales department and the front desk to provide our guests with an unforgettable experience at our hotel in addition to attracting new guests to increase our revenue. You'll be in charge of responding to guest inquiries, contacting potential new guests based on networking and referral leads, and assisting the sales team with administrative tasks. We are looking for someone with exceptional communication skills as well as previous sales experience. Please apply as soon as possible if this describes you!
- Prospect a list of company and referral leads generated through research, networking, social media, special events
- Serve as the point of contact for clients and communicate with them by phone and email to respond to questions and requests
- Generate sales presentations and a variety of additional materials for prospective customers highlighting event space, dining and catering services, and facility amenities
- Plan and organize work schedules, file important documents, and communicate with stakeholders and hotel departments about sales-related information
- Increase revenues by upselling and providing additional amenities and upgrades to customers to ensure they are entirely satisfied
- Demonstrates a proven track record of success in sales
- Must possess a high school diploma or GED and a bachelor’s degree in business or a similar major is desired
- Outstanding organizational skills and time management
- Exhibits superior communication, negotiation, and interpersonal abilities
- Must have previous sales experience working in the hospitality industry
About Homewood Suites Pittsburgh Downtown
Located in the trendy Strip District neighborhood, our Homewood Suites Pittsburgh Downtown Hilton™ hotel is convenient for all major businesses and corporations. A variety of dining and entertainment options are easily accessible from our hotel, and Historic Strip District, which offers local flavors and crafts. The hotel is only two blocks from Senator John Heinz History Museum, three blocks from David L. Lawrence Convention Center, and close to PPG Paints Arena, Heinz Field, PNC Park, and Duquesne University.