Embassy Suites Lubbock
Our hotel is looking for a hospitality professional with sales experience to help our team increase revenue. You'll act as a go-between for the sales team and the front desk, ensuring that our guests have a wonderful stay while helping to find new customers and increase our revenue growth. Additionally, you'll be responsible for responding to visitor queries, following up with referrals, and helping the sales team with administrative duties. Our ideal candidate has excellent communication skills and customer service experience, preferably in the hospitality industry. If this sounds like an opportunity to move forward in a sales role, please apply today!
- Prospect a list of company and referral leads generated through research, networking, social media, special events
- Recognize opportunities to maximize revenue opportunities by up-selling and offering enhancements to create outstanding guest satisfaction for the hotel group
- Serve as the point of contact for clients and communicate with them by phone and email to respond to questions and requests
- Plan and organize work schedules, file important documents, and communicate with stakeholders and hotel departments about sales-related information
- Present prospective clients with sales presentations and other materials that promote event space, dining options, and facility features
- Proven track record of sales success
- Understands how to communicate, negotiate, and network effectively
- Must have previous sales experience working in the hospitality industry
- High school diploma or GED, and bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field preferred
- Stays organized and manage time well
About Embassy Suites Lubbock
Come and join our strong team hear at Embassy Suites by Hilton Lubbock where we like to Make A Difference with our employees, our guest, and our community. Making a Difference is what makes our brand unique, makes each of us want to work together and makes guests want to stay with us.