The DuPey Team
Are you interested in a career in marketing with upward mobility and an opportunity to learn from experts in the industry? We’re in search of a dynamic marketing coordinator to support our senior staff in accomplishing our marketing objectives. An excellent fit for this position is a team player who is a dynamic thinker with creative ideas. We welcome applicants with excellent project management skills, a knack for innovation, and a proven track record of success.
- Face to Face visits to Real Estate Offices in the Philadelphia metro area
- Set up meetings with Top Real Estate Professionals, offices, associations
- Attend Realtor Association and agent functions
- Drive social media/electronic marketing plan
- Develop and implement creative marketing initiatives
- Manage and leverage agent database
- Periodic Customer Care support
- High Energy and Ability to “Lean-in” to Improve Yourself and the Team
- Ability to participate in local marketing events or programs
- Excellent written, verbal, and listening skills
- Knowledge of how to leverage Social Media and electronic marketing for business growth
- Integrity and strong work ethic. Ability to work unsupervised
- Reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, and insurance
- Ability to pass all employment screening including background check
- Available to work primarily Monday thru Friday with occasional weekends
- Knowledge of the Real Estate Industry a plus
$40,000-$50,000 + bonus potential
About The DuPey Team
Peace of Mind.
That is what the DuPey Team delivers when you are making the most important purchase of your life. Our team of experienced home inspectors and system specialists will be your on-site experts to help you understand the true condition of your new home to help you make a truly informed decision.