Homewood Suites by Hilton Davidson
Are you looking for a new role in the hotel industry where you can show off your sales skills to attract new guests? Our busy hotel is looking for a sales coordinator who is unwavering in their dedication to customer satisfaction and providing an exceptional experience for our guests. Responsibilities include responding to guest inquiries, contacting potential new guests based on networking and referral leads, and assisting the sales team with administrative tasks. Our ideal candidate possesses excellent communication skills as well as sales experience, preferably in the hospitality industry. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, apply now!
- Assist sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents, and communicating relevant information
- Generate sales presentations and a variety of additional materials for prospective customers highlighting event space, dining and catering services, and facility amenities
- Maximize profits by selling more and providing upgrades to guests to ensure they are completely satisfied
- Assist clients by acting as a point of contact and communicating with them by phone and email in response to their queries and requests
- Prospect a list of company and referral leads generated through research, networking, social media, special events
- Booking, selling, and setting up meeting space
- Have a flexible schedule. Typical schedule is 9 am to 5 pm. However, there are times when there are multi-long day events. An hour or two in the evening may be required to get the meeting rooms ready for the next day meeting. Flexibility on hours is granted during those weeks.
- Hilton OnQ and Delphi. fdc knowledge preferred
- Community involvement is another key part of this role as our hotel is very active in giving back and hosting events. We need a team player who is open to participating and helping execute such events.
- Understands how to communicate, negotiate, and network effectively
- Must possess a high school diploma or GED and a bachelor’s degree in business or a similar major is desired
- This position requires previous work experience in a hospitality role
- Good organization and time management skills
- Proven track record of sales success
$16 - $18 hourly
About Homewood Suites by Hilton Davidson
Homewood Suites by Hilton Davidson takes pride in being a fun environment to work in with a great management team and staff. We offer competitive salaries, medical benefits, paid time off, 401k, and travel discounts. We are fully committed to all team members and provide them with all the resources to make each person successful.
Gratitude, Trust, Teamwork, Ownership Mentality, and Lifelong Learning are interwoven in everything we do. We hire talent throughout all levels of our organization that exemplifies these important attributes in order to provide a top-notch hospitality experience for our guests.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, age, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, or covered veteran status. EOE m/f/d/v
Homewood Suites by Hilton Davidson is an amazing place to work! Come join our team!