Exciting full-time opportunity for a proactive, motivated, energetic Design Sales Consultant.
A luxury stone and tile company serving all of New England is seeking a self-motivated, disciplined, and organized person to join our dynamic team!
You will represent our brand to the architecture and design community, as well as to custom builders, general contractors, kitchen and bath, and retail customers. This position is tailored towards a detail-oriented, proactive, and engaging professional who takes ownership of their responsibilities with a strong emphasis on anticipating the needs of the company, as well as our architecture and design clients. In our agile environment, you will work directly with owners to create strategic, planned, and purposeful activities aimed at maximizing the customer experience and driving new and repeat sales. Relationship building is paramount to our success, and this skill will come naturally to you.
We offer a competitive base salary and uncapped commission structure, as well as other benefits tailored to your unique needs. We encourage you to email us your resume and contact information for immediate consideration.
All inquiries about this opportunity will be kept strictly confidential.
- Cultivate, develop, expand and leverage relationships with a focus on driving revenue through impassioned consultation and flawless project execution
- Consistently achieve or exceed monthly sales goals, enhance and develop your business with the trade client
- Ensure an exceptional customer service experience by communicating quickly and confidently, demonstrating strong knowledge of products and applications, and exceeding client expectations
- Working independently, gather information to determine those general contractors and tile subcontractors that will be bidding on construction projects we have been specified on and provide price quotes in a timely fashion
- Work with external customers to confirm all information necessary to finalize sales orders
- Facilitate order process and communicate with clients on issues and updates specific to lead times, order quantities, delivery requirements, and payments
- Proactive registration of specified items and projects with appropriate vendors
- Proactively work with General Contractors, Sub-contractors, and Architects to provide required submittal samples; including the preparation of sample transmittal letters
- Strong competency in all things design: plans/materials/etc
- Strong competency in social media marketing and outreach across multiple platforms
- Strong interpersonal skills – communication, client engagement, and client confidence
- Professional telephone and email presence
- Attention to detail and ability to function in a fast-paced environment
- A proven track record of success with both individual and collaborative problem-solving, showing strong evidence of sound judgment and company-first decision-making
$50,000 - $60,000 yearly
About United Marble
At United Marble, we positively impact the lives of our clients, our people, and our community through the art and craft of natural stone.
Working with the finest natural stones and harnessing our passion for innovative and meticulous craftsmanship, we provide an exemplary product and service experience for our clients and our team every step of the way.
We model the way for the natural stone industry, living and working in alignment with our core values: Unity, Integrity, Outperformance, Impact.