Packaging/Janitorial/Safety Supplies Sales Consultant with responsibility that includes developing new prospects to increasing sales of our core and non-core products. This position is flexible and can work as both field sales which requires interfacing with potential clients, as well as working from inside our offices to build new relationships. You will work a territory while the home office is in Philadelphia.
United Packaging is a full service packaging, janitorial and safety supply company based in Bristol, PA. We have a large Distribution Center where we stock the products we supply and deliver most of the products via our own fleet of trucks. We supply regional as well as national clients. We have been in business for over 23 years and have grown every year!
We're well known and respected throughout the very stable packaging industry and there is a lot of opportunity for growth and earning power. If you're experienced in inside or outside sales, hungry to build and grow a book of business, and you're confident enough in your skills to know that you could benefit from our generous commission, then this could be the right role for you!
The right candidate will be customer focused, enthusiastic, and have a track record of sales success. Our ideal sales representatives will excel in working independently, have superb written and verbal communication skills, and are passionate about sales. This is an excellent opportunity to continue your career in a supportive environment with an unlimited potential for financial and professional growth.
There are no overnights and no weekends! This is a dream job for someone who wants to be successful both professionally and financially!
- Develop new business prospects through cold calling and other methods
- Develop and implement selling strategies with clients
- Interact with existing clients to increase sales of our products
- Interface with management and product development to service existing customers and build relationships
- Forecast sales volumes based on historic and current order rates
- Administration of pricing and required reports
- Business to business selling experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Sales training experience is a plus
- 2-5+ years of inside or outside sales experience
- Excellent communication and team building skills
- Ability to drive business solutions
- Ability to set priorities and achieve goals
- We welcome new college graduates to apply for entry level positions!
Base Salary Plus Commission
About United Packaging
United Packaging is a consulting firm that provides programs and solutions encompassing the packaging, shipping, facility maintenance, and safety requirements of businesses across a wide array of industries. Our talented team consists of seasoned industry veterans, Six Sigma black belts, MBA’s, and young “up and comers” who bring a fresh set of eyes to old problems.