Nelson Elder Care Law
Looking for different kind of sales role?
Is work / life balance important to you?
Do you love having a positive impact on people’s lives every day?
At Nelson Elder Care Law, we are committed to providing compassionate legal guidance to help our clients avoid some of the curveballs that life can throw. We are an award-winning Estate Planning Firm well known for helping our clients gain peace of mind.
We are growing and looking for a compassionate Client Relationship Manager with a passion for serving others.
Does this sound like you? Read on…
You will meet with potential new clients to learn more about them and gain understanding of their needs to recommend services that will be beneficial. The role is very consultative in nature, assisting people with a variety of life situations. To be successful it requires a caring and compassionate person with great communication skills. If you are a hardcore “sell for the sake of selling” salesperson, this is not the role for you.
You must be able to:
- Effectively conduct meetings with potential new clients to recommend services that will best meet their needs involving estate planning, Medicaid benefits, probate, and guardianships
- Show compassion when interacting with clients and have a talent for winning their respect and confidence
- Prepare detailed notes regarding client and their needs
- Provide award-winning service and results that support our culture for serving clients
- Education and/or work experience equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree. Degree in business related discipline preferred
- 2+ years experience in sales of products or services
- A strong interest for consultative solutions selling. Proven successful track record using a consultative sales approach without hard sales mentality is required. Goal is to connect with potential client to fully understand their needs and recommend services that are best for them
- Strong communication skills are required to effectively interact with customers to build positive relationships.
- Experience with a CRM database required
- Knowledge of the legal and/or financial industry is a plus
$55,000+ (Base salary plus incentives!)
About Nelson Elder Care Law
We are an award-winning law firm with a culture of caring for one another and our clients. We are dedicated to helping you grow to reach your professional and personal goals.
We are committed to serving by being Compassionate, Proactive, Relationship-focused, and Efficient, as a Team!
What Do We Offer You?
- Great schedule (8:30-4:30)
- Committed team
- Disability Insurance
- Paid holidays
- And more!