IRBY Home Buyers
We are looking to hire an energetic, competitive, and goal-crushing Business Development Manager.
This IRBY professional is responsible for building client base of potential investment property owners needing top-notch customer service and problem-solving services. The Sales Representative is a strong salesperson bold enough to always ask for the close. They will leverage themselves within the community and build their sphere of influence to poise IRBY as the top real estate problem-solving company in the area.
Strength of character, leadership, and sales acumen carry more weight in our selection process than industry experience. Please complete the assessments sent after you submit your resume.
High performers will make well above $100,000 annually.
- Guaranteed training pay
- Monthly draw options
- Competitive compensation percentage
- Company cell phone
- Develop and maintain knowledge about the value of our company, the markets to which they are sold, the composition of our customer base, and the profiles of our customers
- Develop sales quotations for customers and examine for return on investment
- Implement the sales contract administration process
- Monitor and manage contract fulfillment
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure proper fulfillment of orders
- Maintain and further develop relationships with customers
- Update company CRM with thorough notes
- Restless drive for above-average results
- Business savvy
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality
- Natural sales and networking abilities
- 3+ years sales experience
- Valid Driver’s License and ability to commute by vehicle
$100,000+ annually at plan
About IRBY Home Buyers
IRBY Home Buyers is a rapidly growing real estate problem-solving firm. Our vision is to be the market-leading real estate investing and distressed asset acquisition team by building a culture that provides sustainable, rewarding, and profitable long-term careers. Our purpose is to improve lives, elevate communities, and challenge the standard.
- Accountability and extreme ownership
- Mission: Act with selfless purpose setting everyone up for success
- Action: Take smart action to drive massive results
- Honor: Do the right thing
- Attitude: Have a positive, problem-solving mindset
- Win: Play full out. No excuses.