Ben Kinney Companies
Brivity is a suite of real estate industry-specific software solutions that can help agents run their business more effectively. Developed by Ben Kinney, this software is used in his multiple brokerages for managing more than a billion dollars in sales.
The Sales Consultant, reporting to the Director of Sales, sells Brivity products using technical, organizational, competitive, and customer knowledge to influence customers and consult with them to choose the best software to meet their business goals and result in revenue generation and ROI.
- Close sales to prospective clients adhering to our high performance standard of productivity including lead follow up and outbound calls.
- Meet aggressive sales volume and profitability goals.
- Provide information about Brivity products and services by developing mastery of Brivity Platform and its evolving features.
- Manage, organize, and update Brivity’s database as a result of our lead generation efforts, events, as well as inbound and outbound sales efforts.
- Provide demos via webinar to prospective clients which result in sales standards being met consistently, every day, week and month.
- 2-3 years sales experience.
- Experience working in real estate-related businesses preferred but not required.
- Strong working knowledge of Google Apps and Microsoft Office applications. Salesforce or other CRM background a plus.
About Ben Kinney Companies
Full time positions in the Ben Kinney Companies include benefits, a fun atmosphere, and a strong compensation plan. We love our employees and we love what we do, which is delivering the dream of home ownership everywhere. Here are a few reasons our employees love working here:
- Top-notch health coverage
- Flexible time off
- Snacks and coffee
- Culture of learning
- Collaborative, friendly environment
- Strong compensation plan
- Standing desk options
- Community involvement through multiple charity events and fundraisers