National Insurance Services
The Sales Communications Specialist supports Sales and Account Representatives with their everyday needs for sales communication materials, with a heavy emphasis on presentations.
The Senior Marketing Manager will provide day-to-day support on the tools we use and our current branding strategy.
- Develop a consistent look and feel to corporate branded presentations.
- Develop, own and maintain a library of presentations including templated pages, templated presentations, and finished presentations.
- Work closely with Sales, Account Reps and other personnel as needed on presentations, one-off flyers and emails, signage, trade show materials, etc.
- Produce well-organized and well-designed PowerPoint presentations consistent with established branding and messaging.
- Work closely with Sales and Account Reps to prepare custom and templated employer/employee communication packages that meet client’s needs.
- A strong portfolio of presentation work.
- Three (3) years of professional experience in marketing or advertising required.
- Expert level in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat.
- Working knowledge of WordPress.
$40,000 annually - plus bonus
About National Insurance Services
National Insurance Services: