Our mission is to create a first class buying and selling experience for all of our clients and we are seeking a licensed real estate agent to work our store front location on Saturday and Sunday from 10am-4pm. This position will also include making outbound calls to nurture potential buyers and sellers in our database.
The ideal candidate will have experience in real estate. The natural ability to qualify a prospect is critical in this position. Excellent communication and client service skills are a must.
If you have the gift of hospitality, thoroughly enjoy interacting with others and have an amiable, outgoing and pleasant demeanor, we look forward to hearing from you.
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries
- Create, maintain and utilize a complete lead follow-up system
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
- Open to new ideas and systems
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
$12.00/hour plus bonuses
About Hometown Realty
We are a boutique real estate company with a small team of dynamic agents that serve clients all over San Diego County with a primary focus in North County. We have two offices currently in North County with more to come.