Are you a motivated and results-oriented multi-tasker with a successful track record of exceeding your goals? We currently have a lucrative full-time opportunity for an organized and personable real estate acquisitions specialist looking to develop their career, no experience needed. We support our acquisitions team with the tools, cutting-edge resources, and materials you need to ensure your success! If you are looking to crush your financial goals with a group of high performers, then apply now!
- Liaise between buyers and sellers to ensure a satisfactory transaction
- Perform analysis on property value using comps, data, site walks, market trends, and research
- Research investment and partnership models, real estate market and geographical trends, and prepare letters of intent, contracts, and other business administration paperwork as needed for the sale
- Respond to all leads in a timely manner to drive business forward
- Manage leads and follow up through daily CRM use to update and stay on task until deals are closed
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, with extremely strong phone skills; ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Selling is your passion, and you are extremely driven to succeed
$50,000 - $60,000 Yearly at plan commission
Reltie’s full-service model provides a truly progressive approach to the real estate process, creating extraordinary experiences for both our customers and employees. Come join us and make homeownership simple!
Reltie is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the company that applicants be considered for positions for which they qualify without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran’s status, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected category. Reltie will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant or employee with a disability unless the accommodation will impose an undue hardship on the company.