Support the loan officer in document gathering, ordering 3rd party services and working with the processor, loan officers, realtor and customer to ensure that needed information is acquired. Ensure that all parties have an amazing experience and become raving fans.
- Prequalifies clients to include discussing, rates, terms and/or financial options.
- Attends all functions with Loan Officer when required.
- Call and obtain conditions from borrowers and Realtors.
- Meets with clients to sign Loan Application and Disclosures.
- With new contracts, facilitate the introduction to Realtors via e-mail and facilitate a call from the Loan Officer to ensure positive customer service for our new clients.
- All files turned into processing within 24 hours of meeting with the borrower.
- Understands and research’s all investor guidelines and is up to date in any and all program changes that effect the processing or originating of loans in pipeline.
- Submits complete files to processing based on Investor and/or AUS requirements to get ready for submission.
- Clears any conditions that require communication to the clients.
- Communicates with your team all information pertaining to client and/or property to meet file expectations.
- Communicates loan approval by sending pre-approval/commitment letters to all parties involved in transaction.
- Responsible for once a week status calls to all parties involved in transaction (Clients, Realtors, Builder, etc.).
- Tracks and manages new leads and follows up on referral business.
- Sends out correspondence – Thank you cards, Closing Cost Calculators, etc.
- Coordinate Closing details with Client – Final Payment, rate, Cash to Close, etc.
- Assist the Loan Officer with other administrative and/or sales duties as needed.
- Consistently exceed borrower expectations and Realtor/Builder expectations.
- Set up file using the loan officer checklist and turn into processing.
- Review all closing statements and compare to signed LE before signings and correct discrepancies.
- Assist with putting scenarios together for prospective clients (researching client scenarios with underwriting and investor guidelines).
- Assist Loan Officer with call backs to prospects that need a phone consult prior to a face to face meeting.
- Face to face meetings with clients when Loan Officer cannot attend.
- Attend all Pipeline Meetings
- Attend loan closings if Loan Officer cannot.
- Continue to assume responsibilities and help the team grow.
- Obtain 3 current client referrals that go to closing each month.
- Minimum High School Diploma
- Minimum 1 year mortgage / real estate experience
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Detail oriented
- Customer service centric
- Good communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Suites (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Time management
- Ability to learn Encompass
- Ability to analyze loan documentation
$75,000 earning potential includes Base Salary Plus BPS per closed loan
Our Mission: To provide diversified funding options and consistent, superior, personalized service to our clients and partners, including: home buyers, real estate agents, mortgage brokers, builders, and manufactured/modular home retailers.