DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver - Westminster
Our hotel is looking for a hospitality professional with sales experience to help our team increase revenue. You'll act as a go-between for the sales team and the front desk, ensuring that our guests have a wonderful stay while helping to find new customers and increase our revenue growth. Additionally, you'll be responsible for responding to visitor queries, following up with referrals, and helping the sales team with administrative duties. Our ideal candidate has excellent communication skills and customer service experience, preferably in the hospitality industry. If this sounds like an opportunity to move forward in a sales role, please apply today!
- Prepare sales presentations and support materials for prospective customers, such as suitable event space, dining and catering services, hotel bookings, and access to relevant facilities
- Serve as the point of contact for clients and communicate with them by phone and email to respond to questions and requests
- Assist sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents, and communicating relevant information
- Perform an initial pitch to a list of business and referral prospects based on your research and networking
- Maximize profits by selling more and providing upgrades to guests to ensure they are completely satisfied
- Must have previous sales experience working in the hospitality industry
- Demonstrated exceptional social, verbal, and negotiating abilities
- Must possess a high school diploma or GED and a bachelor’s degree in business or a similar major is desired
- Stays organized and manage time well
- Demonstrates a proven track record of success in sales
$17 - $19 hourly
About DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver - Westminster
Located in Westminster, just off US-36, we offer easy access to downtown Denver and Boulder. Rocky Mountain Airport and Denver International Airport are in close proximity to the hotel. The hotel has superb guest rooms or and suites with modern decor and comfortable furnishings, including amenities such as complimentary WiFi and breathtaking views of the Rocky Mountains.