Invest With Ben
A high-performing real estate investment company seeks an exceptional sales acquisition assistant to join its team.
I am looking for a tenacious, hungry, goal-oriented, and high-performing person who doesn’t make excuses as to why they can’t do what’s required to be successful in this job role. I’m the busy owner of a well-known real estate investment company headquartered here in Indianapolis. You may have seen my commercials on TV. I’m looking for someone with the work ethic and motivation to make life easier for our team and with the skills to take on some of our lead generation tasks.
I need someone who will work hard enough to be promoted to Acquisition Manager within 1-2 years.
Tremendous growth opportunity for the right person who is interested in learning how to invest in real estate.
Learn the industry and build your real estate portfolio.
- Assist the company’s sales team and Operations Manager in their day-to-day responsibilities no matter how big or how small
- Visit properties to gather pictures of the property
- Show properties to prospective buyers
- Meet with customers at their preferred location to obtain a signature on a document, keys, or other items as needed
- Assist company’s Disposition Manager with showing properties to investor clients
- Prepare contracts and offer submission template forms for Acquisition Managers
- Assist Transaction Coordinator in attending closings
- Learn how to underwrite properties
- Send out an average of 2,000 SMS and Email messages to the company’s prospects per workday
- Answer and qualify calls from our Lead Managers
- Convert 1/3 of all Leads to an Appointment
- Follow Up with New Leads Daily, via phone and text message
- Ensure all disqualified Leads Receive a written Offer
- Help team to achieve 32 Positive Google Reviews and YouTube Testimonials for the Year
- Positive - You have to be positive. You need to come in daily ready to work each day with a constant smile on your face. Our team likes to have fun.
- You need to operate at a high level and have impeccable written communication skills to ensure nothing falls through the cracks.
- Do you have a minimum of 1-year of sales experience or assist someone in a senior sales role with their day-to-day responsibilities?
- You must live within 15 miles of Northern Indianapolis to be most successful in this position and make daily travel to the office doable.
- Can you efficiently use computers, software, and technology to create and communicate with others?
- Are you obsessively compulsive about details, planning, and love helping high-performers achieve goals?
- Are you a proactive self-starter who can provide solutions to our team’s day-to-day challenges?
- Are you excited at the opportunity of working closely with a team of real estate investors and as a result gain valuable knowledge as it relates to real estate investing?
- Do you have real estate experience or at the very least a strong desire to learn all you can about real estate?
About Invest With Ben
We are not real estate agents. We have been investing in real estate since 2013 and have completed over 350+ real estate transactions. This year we are on track to close over 140 transactions, including a mixture of wholesales, whole-tails, rehabs, and rentals.
Our team is made up of 9 motivated people with a passion for real estate and self-improvement. Our motto is there is no “I” in Team. Everyone on our team is critical to the entire team’s success. Our goal is to continue to be the highest-rated and most reviewed online home buyer in the Metro Indianapolis region.