Colorado Hospitality Services, Inc.
Our hotel is looking for a hospitality professional with sales experience to help our team increase revenue. You'll act as a go-between for the sales team and the front desk, ensuring that our guests have a wonderful stay while helping to find new customers and increase our revenue growth. Additionally, you'll be responsible for responding to visitor queries, following up with referrals, and helping the sales team with administrative duties. Our ideal candidate has excellent communication skills and customer service experience, preferably in the hospitality industry. If this sounds like an opportunity to move forward in a sales role, please apply today!
- Plan and organize work schedules, file important documents, and communicate with stakeholders and hotel departments about sales-related information
- Establish and maintain communication with customers via phone and email to answer their inquiries and requests
- Maximize profits by selling more and providing upgrades to guests to ensure they are completely satisfied
- Create a list of business and referral leads through research and networking and make preliminary pitches
- Generate sales presentations and a variety of additional materials for prospective customers highlighting event space, dining and catering services, and facility amenities
- High school diploma or GED, and bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field preferred
- Good organization and time management skills
- Must have previous sales experience working in the hospitality industry
- Understands how to communicate, negotiate, and network effectively
- Demonstrates a proven track record of success in sales
$18 - $20 hourly
About Colorado Hospitality Services, Inc.
Our company is comprised of brand-name hotels from Choice, Wyndham, Radisson, and Marriott. With nearly 50 properties between Colorado, Nebraska, Wyoming, and Idaho, we can help you find a place to work and enjoy great benefits including vacation, health benefits, and 401k for a qualified associate.