GF Hotels and Resorts
Do you consider yourself a dynamic leader with excellent business abilities who enjoys taking on new challenges? Our busy hotel is looking for an exceptional director of sales to develop a revenue plan that maximizes profitability for daily sales in areas such as rooms, dining, catering, and events. We need someone willing to be the brand's voice and manage the marketing budget to produce property-specific campaigns, promotions, and collateral that will generate revenue and meet property targets. Our ideal candidate is outgoing, has excellent communication and sales abilities, and enjoys meeting new people. Apply today if this describes you!
- Write comprehensive and precise sales reports showing the financial statements for sales promotion, direct sales, and outline of marketing plans
- Actively seek new business using marketing campaigns, telemarketing, e-commerce, site visits, and other methods
- Hire, train, and motivate your team to provide better customer service to your clients
- Build customer loyalty while generating new revenue by developing long-term relationships
- Assess the company's success by consulting with sales managers and stakeholders
- Minimum of 5 or more years experience in sales and marketing with some experience in sales management
- High diploma or GED and a bachelor’s degree preferably in marketing or hospitality
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Marketing expertise and knowledge of sales department best practices are needed for this position
- Proficiency in basic computer skills and software, including Microsoft Word and Excel
About GF Hotels and Resorts
GF Hotels & Resorts, based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, is a full-service hospitality ownership and management company that, through its operating affiliates, works on behalf of a variety of individual owners, real estate funds, and institutional lenders. GF believes in the entrepreneurial spirit with a promise of integrity and an overall passion for hospitality.