Accountable execution of marketing, sales, and training operations tasks, under the direction of the leadership team and key partners: Managing Coach and Client leads for the sales team; Executing, managing and measuring marketing campaigns, websites, and digital assets. Provides coaches with updated content and resources for their business development and learning. Finalizes and distributes internal member communications. Project manager for monographs and other biz dev initiatives.
- Execute and measure lead gen marketing campaigns for Gravitas Impact (coach and client prospects). Work with Strategic Marketing Partner and Sales Manager to create/delegate copy, PDFs, emails, and other deliverables for Coach and Client Sales pipeline. Nurture current contacts and leads through Blog & Podcast update emails. Execute Social Media campaigns and initiatives.
- Execute content updates to external website and 7 Attributes website. Administrator for CRM, including setup of campaigns, forms, workflows, pipelines, and contact management. Administrator for 7 Attributes Assessment. Management of Gravitas Marketing System platform.
- Administer monthly webinars/forums. Produce Blogs and Podcasts. Marketing and distribution of upcoming forums and forum recordings.
- Project Manage Monographs process. Connect Monograph Authors with Co-Contributor, Ghostwriter. Execute Monograph publication process. Create/Delegate graphic design. Strategically produce deliverables to market Monograph and downloadable Monograph tools.
- Work closely with Event Strategist Partner and Demand Gen Partner, to execute programs. Recruit, select, and manage Marketing Intern. Set clear expectations, goals, and guidelines for Marketing deliverables to be completed by the Intern. Provide strategic (stretch) opportunities for interns’ professional growth and personal development.
- Provide event task and data support to Event Strategist and Project Management partner. Manage and measure qualified coach and client leads via CRM. Schedule qualified lead appointments with the Sales Manager / Team. Prepare and provide Agreements to new coaches and clients.
- Adobe Photoshop, Premiere Pro, InDesign, and Acrobat experience are required
- Video Editing
- Copy Writing
- Basic Graphic Design (PDF & Image Editing)
- Writing & Proof Reading
- Lead Generation/follow up
- Project Management
$20 - $25 hourly
About Gravitas Impact
We are an organization currently composed of independent professional business coaches who focus primarily on the development of mid-market companies (revenue from $5M to $250M) using the 7 Attributes of Agile Growth® as the framework for client growth. We are a business strategy and coaching organization bound together by a passion for learning, excellence, respect for others, flexibility, and integrity. As a whole, we are responsible for developing coaching tools, executing events and training sessions, and creating opportunities to connect the global network of coaches. We perform these services with the intent of fulfilling our brand promise to offer the best education, best tools, and the best community in the coaching world.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE