A Sales Agent is an individual who is highly sociable, draws energy from working with people, and is optimistic and outgoing. He/she is an excellent leader within the organization, and he/she demonstrates on a daily basis the knowledge, attitudes, skills, and habits of a high-achieving Sales Agent who is committed to putting clients first, to doing the right thing, and to seeking win-win agreements. The Sales Agent prospects for leads daily and closes those leads to appointments. Closes for agreements, and then conducts a high-level fiduciary needs analysis. At that point, he/she will select homes that meet the criteria and will drive the clients to the homes. That person will refine the criteria and close for contract offers. At that point, the Sales Agent will negotiate the offer, write the contract, and oversee the deal through its close.
A Sales Agent also demonstrates a commitment to learning and strives for growth by regularly attending courses, teaching courses when appropriate, and regularly practicing scripts and dialogues. He/she is committed to investing in the people on the team and regularly provides them with learning and growth opportunities as well.
• Prospect for buyer leads, convert leads to appointments, close for agreements, and conduct high-level fiduciary needs analyses
• Oversee Showing Assistant in selecting homes that meet clients' needs, identifying homes that best meet those needs, refining needs, and closing to contract offers
• Consult with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the real estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close
• Effectively negotiate, or oversee negotiations, for all buyers
• Develop expert knowledge regarding mortgage financing, neighborhoods, schools, and all home-ownership issues
• An ability of effectively and efficiently show clients properties.
Regular Work Activities
• Oversee all aspects of buyers' transactions from initial contact to contract to close
• Hire, train, and consult any Showing Assistants
• Negotiating for buyers
• Show properties.
• Showing Assistants
• Excellent at building rapport
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Good organizational skills
• Learning based
• Able to build and lead a team
• Willing to learn scripts and dialogues
People Contacts and Interactions
• Lead Agent -- daily
• Executive assistant -- daily
• Buyers/Sellers/Vendors -- daily
Compensation -- Commission + Bonus/Profit Share
Exceeding Your Real Estate Goals With An Exceptional Experience
Empower Leaders. Create Growth Opportunities. Fund Your Lifestyle