New York Life Insurance- Rego Park, NY
Are you a motivated people person looking for the chance to break into a new industry? If the answer is “yes”, we are looking for you! Jump-start your career by joining our growing team as an entry-level insurance agent. Candidates with strong interpersonal communication skills will hit the ground running to facilitate insurance sales among new and prospective clients. Job seekers must have strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and an enthusiastic approach to customer service. If you're interested in an exciting opportunity to become a top-notch insurance sales representative please apply today!
- Spend time listening to existing, new, and prospective clients to evaluate their needs and stage-of-life priorities before presenting insurance plan options for their specific circumstances
- Offer personal attention when pursuing new clients through various marketing strategies to grow your existing portfolio of policyholders
- Stay abreast of any changes to rules or policies within the insurance agency to effectively amend insurance programs for existing and prospective clients
- Keep an accurate log of sales databases, client reports, bookkeeping records, and more to share progress toward goals with key stakeholders
- Collaborate with policyholders to develop insurance risk management and other profiles that specify the best policies for their evolving insurance needs
- High school diploma necessary; college degree a bonus
- Open to embracing the insurance industry and becoming educated about its relevant state and federal regulations
- Candidates must have some computer experience, including the ability to effectively use Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a superb communicator able to carefully analyze complex ideas like insurance programs; experience working in customer service is beneficial
- Basic understanding of sales lead or accounting software is helpful
- Must be a college graduate. If you are a student, please do not apply.
- Bachelors/Associates degree preferred.
- Must be willing to work on a 100 % commission structure.
- Must be willing to obtain a life/health agent's license.
- One year of sales experience
About New York Life Insurance- Rego Park, NY
As a mutual company, with no investors or outside owners, New York Life is uniquely aligned with our clients’ interests and priorities. We have had over 170 years of industry success. Some of our accolades include:
· A promise to work with you to build a strong financial future for both you and your clients
· #71 on Fortune 100 in 2019
· Most MDRT2 members in any United States Mutual company 2019
· Highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer: Standard & Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA) as of 7/30/18