BluePeak Technology Solutions
At BluePeak, our purpose is to guide our clients into the future, and our sales team serves a key role in accomplishing that mission. We are looking for a qualified Sales Administrator to join our team and help us achieve our goals. You will serve as a point of contact for customers about products, orders, deliveries, and provide support for sales representatives and management.
Our ideal candidate is a people person who jumps at the chance to deliver legendary service, is easy to work with, and focuses on solutions. If you are a professional with exceptional organizational skills and draw energy from being part of a team, we would like to meet you. Ready to join the team? Send in your application today!
- Manning front desk of office and greet all who enter with a smile
- Answers inbound calls and email from clients and vendors
- Create and maintain scheduled appointments for executive team
- Supports and interact with existing clients, primarily by phone/e-mail, to maintain current business.
- Accurately identify the type, amount, and required delivery date of product to quote and coordinates with vendors to gather accurate quotes and ensure timely deliveries
- Updates CRM system and notifies clients regarding status of orders, delays in shipments and RMA's
- Communicates order discrepancies with vendors, clients, and accounting department and ensures appropriate action is taken towards the discrepancy (i.e. credit memo)
- Generates and submits purchase orders to vendors
- Reviews and creates client invoices
- Maintain and update sales, vendor, and customer records
- Develop monthly sales reports
- Assists with marketing campaigns and event planning; may include social media management
- Communicate important feedback from customers internally
- Stay up-to-date with new products and features
- Display excellent written, problem-solving, and verbal communication skills
- Shows ability to quickly finish very detailed work
- Customer service, bookkeeping, or administrative experience is preferred
- Technologically savvy; basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel programs and filing systems with the ability to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
- High school diploma or GED required, some college experience preferred
$35,000 - $40,000 yearly
About BluePeak Technology Solutions
Digital transformation is real, and we are in the middle of it. BluePeak Technology Solutions is helping businesses change from the old ways to the new ones and connect to each other and their customers in modern ways.
As a leader in business technology innovations, development, and support since 2008, BluePeak has grown into a successful technology partner serving a wide variety of industries and organizations. We specialize in designing and building the best IT solutions and supporting clients within Nevada and across the US.
BluePeak offers an environment where you constantly learn while solving a variety of challenges for our clients. Our passion for IT and evolving technologies is the driving force behind our mission to develop professional, lasting relationships with our clients and help them be more successful.