We are looking for a hard-working, self-motivated, tenacious sales person who isn’t afraid of prospecting. You’ll use consultative sales tactics while meeting with homeowners who want to sell their property to you.
People with a thirst for knowledge, a desire to improve on a daily basis, and who leave “no stone unturned” make a great fit with our company.
- Are you great on the phone?
- Do people instantly like you within a few minutes of meeting you?
- Are you persuasive without being pushy?
- Do you have prior experience in sales?
If so this might be your dream job!
We’re a fast moving team that’s on a mission to grow.
You’ll be prospecting for deals, running appointments with sellers, making both written and verbal offers, and updating all of your activities in our CRM. We have a weekly meeting that you’ll be expected to attend and report numbers in. Other than that, we expect you to be out in the field closing deals!
- Conduct seller appointments over the phone or in person
- Build rapport with property owners
- Negotiate sales contracts
- Establish and maintain a buyer network
- Exceed monthly revenue targets
- Manage leads within the company CRM: Logging all contact attempts, conversations and any other detail that is relevant to the property.
- Perform market research and build a working knowledge of the target zip codes and neighborhoods
- Analyze each lead opportunity, including confirming the ARV (After Repair Value) of each appointment
- Work closely with Lead Processors to provide feedback and coaching to improve qualification rates
- Be aware of your strengths and weaknesses (and ask for help when needed)
- Commission structure is 10% of the net income of all contracts closed in the job qualification
- Prior inside and outside sales experience
- Real Estate Acquisition experience is a plus
- Real Estate License is not required
- Consistent and proven track record of closing new business
- Professional business image, as you will be the face of the company in the field
- Familiarity with Google Docs and MS Suite - Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc
- Strong English – written/verbal
- Excellent organizational, time management and follow-up skills
- Strong research and analytical skills
- High level of integrity and respect for others
- Excellent rapport builder with a direct selling style - using SPIN selling and various sales techniques to 'always be closing'
- Technical ability to learn our systems and Standard Operating Procedures
- Willingness to learn and continuously improve closing
- Awareness of your strengths and weaknesses (and asking for help when needed)
$80,000 - $100,000 at plan, commission
About NewLook Realty
We are a real estate investment firm that advertises and purchases houses from sellers who want to sell outside of the traditional seller/realtor transaction. The homes we purchase are typically below market value. We close fast, buy homes in "as is" condition and can buy an unlimited amount of properties if they fit our criteria.
We love to see, and are sincerely committed to, the success of our team members!
Our mission is simple: to enhance the communities we work in and the lives we touch.
We assist sellers by helping them out of tough situations, buying and rehabbing the properties and then selling (or renting) to new families. We love providing a bright new home in the neighborhoods where we work!