Looking for a motivated Sales Person who wants to take on our last Account Manager Position. The ideal candidate wants to earn and grow with a small team.
You’ll learn valuable tools that teach you how to sell, solicit, differentiate and negotiate insurance plans that will build your own book of business. From the very beginning, you will “earn as you learn’’ without previous insurance sales experience. If you have a willingness to learn, motivation to succeed, and an entrepreneurial spirit, we want to hear from you today!
About Farmers Insurance:
This is a hard-working and dedicated team looking only to add the best to our group. We are looking for people we can train up to take on new roles and more responsibility.
- Maximize upselling and cross-selling opportunities for financial products by treating each client contact as an opportunity to generate new and continued business
- Work side-by-side with your mentor to build the confidence and skills necessary to gain self-sufficiency as an insurance agent
- Boost sales revenue by calling, texting, and emailing potential clients
- Evaluate the individual needs and goals of prospective customers in order to present them with the most suitable insurance policy options
- Generate accurate insurance quotes by leveraging accurate data, customer information, and available insurance rates
- Have Friday Fun with our Small Team!
- Easy to get along with and great communication skills
- Successful completion of a background check is required
- Should be great at making connections to build rapport and relationships with others
- Job seekers must already have or be willing to get their state Property and Casualty as well as Life and Health insurance licenses
- Time Management
$45,000 - $75,000 yearly
About Farmers Insurance
We are one of the top Farmer's Districts in the nation. We have cultivated an environment of success.
This is a hard-working and dedicated team looking only to add the best to our group. We are looking for people we can train up to take on new roles and more responsibility