Are you a self-motivated, competitive, and highly-driven salesperson looking to take the next step in your career? Our sales account executive position just might be what you’re looking for. You are the producer of new business in your sales territory, capable of targeting, nurturing, and converting leads into new accounts. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of success in sales, leveraging their strong time management, interpersonal and communication skills to grow a book of business. Ready to be part of a company that values your hard work and dedication? If so, apply now!
- Health Insurance
- Paid time off
- Outstanding company culture
- Follow up with potential customers to showcase and highlight our new products or services
- Create and fulfill a customer acquisition strategy for your sales territory
- Attend online and in-person meetings, trainings, trade shows, and sales events
- Maintain up-to-date information on our services and products, industry, competition, and market conditions in order to present them to clients and ensure customer needs are met
- Inform company of all sales activities, including new business development, account status, customer needs, potential customers, and issues with competition via CRM
- Applicant must have strong customer service, communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills
- Applicant must have a valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle
- Should have working knowledge of a CRM
- Applicants should have 3-5 years of food service experience for this role
$55,000 - $65,000 yearly
About Lakeland Marketing
Lakeland Marketing serves the food service industry with best-in-class marketing and sales services. It is our passion to provide clients with reliable and effective sales services.