Primary Residential Mortgage Inc
The Salesforce Developer will be responsible for creating custom code in Apex and Visualforce within the Salesforce cloud-based software programs. Duties and responsibilities will include building custom objects and processes within Salesforce, working closely with Department Managers, Product Managers and Project Managers to help streamline/maintain and improve existing or new automation within the platform. Additionally the Salesforce Developer will work in the Salesforce.com development environment which includes custom objects, workflows, triggers, the Force.com IDE, migration tools, SOSQL, SOAP API, REST and web services.
- 3 to 5 year's Salesforce development experience
- Experience with Salesforce.com development tools and techniques including APEX, Force.com custom development, triggers, controllers, Force.com SOAP and REST APIs, JSON, sObjects, SOQL, SOSL, outbound messaging, and creating Visual Force Pages
- Experience in core Salesforce clouds
- Experience using Salesforce’s native declarative functions (Process Builder, Flow, Reports and Dashboards, Permissions, etc.)
- Testing/deploying work completed in Sandbox to Production
- Troubleshoot Salesforce issues and escalate as needed
- Experience with multiple systems and converting legacy systems to the Salesforce platform
- Great team member, able to enhance the effectiveness of the entire team through participating in and encouraging effective discussions, listening, teaching, and training others
- Ability to think analytically with creative problem solving skills
- Effective documentation skills with ability to articulate technical information
- Ability to multi-task and manage time appropriately to fulfill multiple and simultaneous priorities
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and ensure accuracy
- Ability to understand and communicate complex data to internal customers as well as third parties
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of personnel
About Primary Residential Mortgage Inc
Primary Residential Mortgage, Inc. (PRMI) is a nationwide, independent, full-service residential mortgage banker with over 280 branches in 49 states.
Our creative business model has provided decades of stable success, and in 2019 alone, we funded over $6.3 billion in loans and helped people all over the country reach their home financing goals. We believe in providing strong futures for our customers, our referral partners, and our team members.
If you’re looking for a company that feels like a family, make PRMI your new home. When Loan Officers join PRMI, they stay. In fact, the average tenure here is at least eight years. As part of PRMI, you’ll have the freedom you need to grow and thrive independently. Succeed on your own terms in your own way.