Kendrick Realty Inc.
Our market is rapidly expanding!
We are hiring a salaried, full-time LICENSED Real Estate Agent. As a Kendrick Sales Agent you will be working in the field and on the phones to nurture and convert our company-generated leads into sold homes. You will be a full-time employee with salary, plus bonus.
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions!
- Self-starters who wants to build a career... and not just get a job!
- If you like people, you will love this career!
- You need good verbal and written communication skills!
- Compensation package: Base salary, plus transaction bonus
- We pay agent fees and dues
- Expense stipend
- Paid time off and sick leave
- Career advancement opportunities
- Meet with clients to determine their home wish list, then meet their needs and sell them a home
- Prospect for new leads to promote new business
- Consistently reach out and follow-up with leads to grow sales opportunities
- Provide world class customer service to clients to ensure their satisfaction and trust and increase sales volume
- Gather local community information to be able to answer any questions from your client about potential homes
- Schedule appointments and follow up with clients, in tandem with personal Concierge
- Write offers and facilitate escrow, making heavy use of transaction coordinator
- 2+ years in Real estate with 5+ transactions preferred
- Previous sales experience in outside sales
- Proficient with customer relationship management programs, MS Office and Outlook and competent in general computer skills
- Active California Real Estate Salesperson or Broker's License
- Valid Driver's License
- You must be capable of sustaining a fast work pace while working independently, must be extremely organized, must be diligent workers, and must be receptive to feedback and ongoing training
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to engage in financial and analytical decision-making
This position is commission based. You should expect to take home $100,000+ per year. You should expect to invest the time and energy commensurate with this income level.
If you are ready to take your career to the next level and close 3+ transactions every month, this is the position for you. Learn more about the Kendrick Realty process by calling Dan at 925-272-8481.
$45,000 + Bonus
About Kendrick Realty Inc.
Kendrick Realty, Inc. strives to do real estate differently. We pride ourselves on communication with our clients and on an office structure that lets our agents focus on what matters most: your biggest investment. Our goal is to make your home buying - or home selling - process as user friendly as possible. We're committed to walking you through every step of the process in a prompt and professional manner.