The Alan Christian Mortgage Team
We are a successful mortgage brokerage office looking to fill an opening for a Full-Time, Salary Based Mortgage Loan Partner to work in our growing office located in Alpharetta, GA. We have a generous pay range between $42,000 and $60,000 based on experience plus bonus. Compensation package will be discussed in detail during the interview.
The ideal candidate may currently be a loan officer or loan officer assistant, and loves working the loan but doesn't like to "go get new business'' OR a loan processor or loan underwriter who likes talking with clients.
Mortgage Loan Partner Responsibilities Include:
Top 3 Responsibilities
- # 1 Take applications and pre-qualify clients.
- # 2 Provide WOW service from Contract to Close with our great system.
- # 3 Close on Time.
- Lock Loans.
- Send disclosures and needs lists.
- Enters files/uploading documents into the database.
- Follows up with clients- honor them, make them feel special, and know they are important.
- Gathers missing docs.
- Tracks mortgage pipeline.
- Calculates income, run DU, credit, structure loans.
- Helps clear conditions working with the processor.
- Makes sure closings happen on time and put out fires.
- Realtor Follow-Up.
The right candidate will know how to:
- Pull and analyze credit, review income and asset documents, and understands how to structure a loan.
- Up to date on Fannie Mae, FHA, VA and USDA guidelines
- Run DU, stack and submit files
- Request and clears conditions
- Communicates clearly and incredibly with the borrowers and Realtors.
- Experience working with Calyx loan software
- Experience with Adobe, Office365 - Excel, SalesForce (or another type of CRM), Loansifter, Mortgage Coach, Floify, etc.
- Has at least 2 years of experience in the mortgage industry.
- Has a current GA Mortgage Loan Originators License (Licensed in AL, FL, SC, NC, or TN would be a plus.)
$42,000 - $60,000 yearly
About The Alan Christian Mortgage Team
The Alan Christian Mortgage Team at Options Mortgage Services, LLC is a mortgage brokerage team. We are a relationship, guidance and advice driven mortgage team. We are about integrity, character, honesty and treating others like family. The team is run very similar to a doctor's office where each person has defined roles and responsibilities that make the whole team work. We are licensed throughout the southeast. If you are looking for a team that treats you and your ideas like you are a partner and want to be part of something bigger, then we may be the right fit for you.