Are you interested in a salaried position in the mortgage industry where you get to help clients secure the home of their dreams without having to go out and get new business? If so, this is the job for you!
Our industry-leading team is in need of a full-time loan partner who can take our business to the next level! You’ll work with the loan officer to structure loans for clients and get them mortgage-ready. The loan officer will go out into the field to identify new business leads and pass the torch to you, so you can focus on reviewing income, customer credit, and documentation to assure a successful close.
Our ideal candidate is goal-oriented, hardworking, and highly detail-oriented. We will provide you with the tools and training you need to achieve your career goals. If you love helping people and want to join an extraordinary team that will challenge you to grow, this is the place for you. Start your application today!
- Liaise between clients, referral partners, and the loan officer, serving as their primary contact during the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process, and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Establish and maintain relationships with referral partners and borrowers to retain existing clients and attract new business
- Respond to all in-house and customer inquiries regarding transactions and provide quotes when needed to offer exceptional customer service
- Orchestrate the completion of loan applications, coordinate the collection of documentation including credit reports, run DU/LP/AUS, prepare the file for processing, and send a closing cost worksheet to borrowers
- Look over all loan package paperwork to check for inconsistencies, omissions, and inaccurate income calculations and then report any errors to the loan originator
- Up-to-date NMLS license or willing to get licensed within 90 days
- Capable of analyzing credit reports, income, and asset documents, and can structure a loan properly in a variety of ways
- Strong communication, interpersonal, time management, and follow-up skills
- Must have current working knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage procedures, processes, and documentation
- Understands automated underwriting systems such as DU and LP
$55,000 - $85,000 yearly
About Rayce Robinson
We pay TOP DOLLAR for experienced mortgage professionals. Having 20 years in the mortgage business has taught us one major thing when it comes to hiring our team. Take care of your team and they will take care of you.
I believe most mortgage professionals our under paid and under-appreciated. If you have wanted to work with an extremely successful origination that values your contribution for the long-term, you are in the right place.