Do you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your clients and a desire to assist buyers in obtaining the property of their dreams? If so, we’d love to talk with you about joining our team! We are a tight-knit group of lending professionals seeking an experienced and detail-oriented mortgage loan originator. If you are looking to take the next step in your career, apply now!
- Communicate a thorough understanding of different loan programs and closing costs to help prospective buyers make a decision
- Prospect, develop, and maintain relationships with potential new business referral partners such as realtors, builders, bank colleagues, and the community at large
- Interface with realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction while overseeing all customer interactions
- Exceed our production standards by maintaining an active pipeline
- Work closely with industry related professionals to gather and prepare all necessary information to complete underwriting requirements
- Provide excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, superior written and verbal communication skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
- Maintain current registration with the National Mortgage Licensing System Registry
- Several years of experience in real estate, mortgage origination, or lending required
- Familiarity with multiple types of loans such as conventional, fixed/ adjustable, FHA, VA, USDA, bridge, non-conforming, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Strong understanding of company loan policies and guidelines, as well as all federal and state regulations
- Several years of experience in loan origination in Encompass LOS
$70,000 - $120,000 yearly
About CrossCountry Mortgage
CrossCountry Mortgage is more than a mortgage! When we started in 2003, our President and CEO Ronald J. Leonhardt, Jr., had the vision to become a nationwide full-service lender that could provide more to customers — meeting their needs, being there every step of the way, and making homeownership dreams possible and affordable. We’re continuing to expand our nationwide footprint, and we’re not stopping any time soon!
Come join a smart company that will help you grow both personally and professionally. With the best leadership team in the industry, competitive pay/benefits, CrossCountry offers the full package. Including 168 hours of PTO, full benefits package, 401k match and 6 paid holidays + 1 floating holiday.