Our client is looking to add to their successful real estate team and provide a mentorship opportunity to a talented Real Estate Agent. This opportunity is a chance to learn from the best while honing your own real estate sales skills. Your contribution to this high-performance team will make a difference in the business. Growth-focused and determined to provide concierge-level customer service to every client, this team is determined to find someone who values client care as much as they do.
We are seeking a highly-motivated Buyer’s Agent to help service overflow of buyer business.
Salary: $65,000 - $100,000+ (first year) dependent on experience and team performance
Hours: Full-time, 40 hrs/wk, flexibility on evenings and weekends required
Benefits: All business-related expenses (e.g. board dues, mileage, business cards, etc.) covered, health insurance stipends, flexible schedule and paid time off
Location: Pasadena, CA
Because of the large number of applications we receive, only qualified applicants will be contacted. Thank you for understanding.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Areas of Focus:
• Support the Lead Agent with all buyer activity that the team brings in; interface daily with buyers
• Guide buyers through the entire escrow process
• Property showings and host open houses
• Coordinate with the title company in preparing escrow instructions
• Educate buyers on the local market and the homebuying process
• Work with client lenders to get pre-approval letters in motion
• Draft offers for clients; handle all negotiations and closings
• 2+ years of residential Real Estate Sales experience and ideally having closed at least $2M-$5M on your own
• An active CA real estate license is required
• You are passionate about client service and want a career in the industry you love — not just a job
• Well-versed in real estate contracts and the sales cycle having handled transactions from Contract-to-Close
• Providing stellar service is of the utmost importance to you, as you enjoy building long-lasting, quality business relationships
• People gravitate to your outgoing personality as you engage them with your friendly, warm and sophisticated demeanor
• Positive and thoughtful, you think before you speak
• Able to work under limited supervision, taking the initiative when necessary
• Extraordinary organizational and project management skills
• Detail-focused with the ability to juggle multiple projects effectively
• Open and eager to learn new things, poised and professional and present yourself as such
• You take on your job duties with a sense of ownership, confidence, confidentiality (NDA required), dedication, loyalty, and integrity
Key Software Proficiency:
• CRM programs
Candidate MUST live within a 10-mile commute of the 91101 zip code and MUST have their own car, a valid driver’s license, and carry insurance.
Pro R.E.A. Staffing works with real estate professionals across the U.S. and Canada to find their next hire. We find the most qualified candidates and match them with amazing opportunities nationwide. https://www.proreastaffing.com