We are hiring a SaaS Partnership Manager/Growth Strategist/Account Manager to join our Growth Optimization agency.
The Partnership Manager's role is to partner up with SaaS CEOs and Marketers to drive initiatives that help them scale up.
The ideal candidate is adept at coordinating and implementing marketing communication projects with responsibilities in SaaS social media, search marketing, advertising, brand promotion, website management, and user onborarding. If you’re interested in advancing your career in the industry in an energetic and creative work environment, we can’t wait to see your application.
- Manage agency projects for 2-4 clients. You will set manage the entire project plan and client requests. You will manage the scope, communicate with internal, and ensure work aligns with the overall strategy.
- As a Partnership Manager, you're the account lead, which means you are the central point of contact for clients, team members, and vendors, and are responsible for all project-related communication and execution.
- Coordinate the development of branded materials such as social posts, blogs, web copy, that is professional and well-written.
- Monitor and maintain content across all platforms including website, mailing lists, SEO, and analytics to keep content current
- Create monthly and quarterly business reviews of our analytics on marketing performance (SEO, Ads, Social, web, recommend improvements and identify growth opportunities for the following period.
- Support our client's marketing departments in executing campaign plans through communication, digital, and advertising strategies
- Own the detailed planning of the project in Jira - your job will be to translate the high-level strategy into tactics that can be executed by you and provide clarity to the team.
- Able to prioritize efforts to drive growth. Often there will be competing initiatives across many parts of the funnel: Lead Gen with Ads, SEO, CRO, ABM, user onboarding, and virality. You understand that every part of the funnel is essential and prioritize with the client and the Sr agency leadership.
- 5+ years' experience in a digital agency, or SaaS company. You've helped SaaS firms drive significant ARR growth. You understand the different pieces at play when scaling SaaS products: Marketing, Sales, Product, Customer Success.
- Mad about customer delight. You will help deliver flawlessly. And your partners (clients) will need to be soooo happy with your work, that they do consider you a trusted partner.
- Amazing project management skills. You have lots of experience managing multiple simultaneous projects involving cross-functional teams, with budget, schedule, and resource constraints.
- Leadership: you can inspire, coach, motivate, and energize a team? You will help to align people towards the same objective. Your success is mostly dependent on your team; you'll foster a climate in which people can communicate openly, and want to do their best.
- Knowledge of Jira/Confluence, GSuite
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and user analytics software such as MixPanel, Amplitude, Innertrends, Pendo, etc.
$50,000 - $70,000 yearly
About Market 8
Market 8 is a growth marketing agency 100% focused on helping SaaS firms establish their brand and sell more software. Market 8 offers consulting, strategy, and execution of programs to help solve 3 critical problems of scaling SaaS:
- Get the message right - Increase your product’s perceived value with the right message, to the right people, at the right time.
- Improve close rates - Sell more software by matching your marketing and sales to how your customers buy.
- Optimize CAC: LTV - Acquire customers that stick with you for the long term, through cost-effective channels.
Dozens of B2B SAAS firms, from high-growth SAAS firms to enterprise category leaders, have generated millions in additional ARR and lower their Customer Acquisition Cost with the help of Market 8. Market 8 clients range from startups in the traction stage to mature enterprise clients.