Maxie Price RV
Our bustling car dealership seeks a capable and organized automotive service advisor who will work full-time to address customer concerns, develop cost estimates, and calculate cost savings for customers. Our ideal candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and loves greeting customers. We offer a fun dealership work environment, employment benefits, and ample opportunities to advance your automotive industry career. If this role sounds like a fit for you, start your application today!
- Verify warranty protections, review service contract coverage, create cost estimates, and all other documentation to facilitate vehicle service work
- Oversee the schedule for service department technicians’ repairs
- Leverage automotive technology and product knowledge to clearly address customer needs and share the status of service appointments
- Follow up after completed service appointments to ensure customers are satisfied with vehicle repairs
- Organize all automotive documents, repair orders, invoices, and maintenance records
- Must have problem-solving and computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and other fundamental programs
- Previous experience working as a service technician or in a service department a plus
- High school diploma or GED is mandatory
- Possess a valid, state-issued driver’s license and acceptable driving record
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills are necessary
About Maxie Price RV
Maxie Price RV is a top ten dealership in the state of Georgia. We specialize in creating family camping memories with our wide selection of travel trailers and fifth-wheel campers.