Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Cincinnati Downtown
Are you looking for a rewarding leadership opportunity and have previous experience as a front desk agent? We’re hiring a hotel front desk manager to lead our already fantastic team. You’ll be responsible for managing the reception area, supervising front office staff, enforcing hotel policies, and ensuring guest services are exemplary. Applicants should have experience in the hospitality industry, demonstrate a commitment to customer service, and come to work with a positive attitude. If you have management skills and enjoy providing excellent customer service, apply today!
- Hire, train, and supervise front desk staff, including concierge, front desk agents, and ensure they provide excellent guest services and enforce hotel policies
- Generate occupancy reports and compile financial information for the general manager
- Communicate with hotel guests face-to-face and over the phone, ensure all their questions are answered satisfactorily, and handle any complaints
- Handle the front desk budget and order office supplies as needed
- Oversee all operations at the front desk and ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction for every guest
- Proficient bookkeeping skills, including experience with Microsoft Word and Excel, strongly desired
- At least 2 years of experience as a front office manager, front desk, or similar position in the hospitality industry or related field
- Hospitality experience of at least 1 year is required for this role
- Possess excellent management skills, communication skills, and multitasking skills
- Applicants must have a high school diploma or GED
$16 - $18 hourly
About Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Cincinnati Downtown
Founded in 2005, Rolling Hills Hospitality operates 15 hotel properties with a central focus on exceeding the expectations of its guests. Rolling Hills Hospitality has positioned itself as one of the premier hotel development and management firms in the region by embodying high operational standards while achieving a simplicity that can be applied to any business model. Through our management agreements, we are responsible for hiring, training, and leading over 300 employees throughout the Ohio Valley. Rolling Hills Hospitality currently maintains upstanding relationships with the nation’s top hotel companies, including Marriott, Hilton, IHG, and Hyatt. Built on the principle of “if we take care of our employees then our employees will take care of our guests,” our goal is to create a fun working environment for our employees so that we are positioned for growth and excitement for years to come.