Daytona Grande Oceanfront Resort
As a Room Service Waiter, you are responsible for preparing orders. You are responsible for preparing orders, setting trays, and delivering items to guest rooms in an attentive and efficient manner, and ensuring to provide excellent quality service as per the Hotel Standard operating procedure.
Additionally responsible for maintaining cleanliness at work and guest areas by clearing, collecting, and returning food and beverage items to the proper area. Also serve food courses and beverages to guests.
- Set trays according to the type of food ordered and the hotels service standards
- Performs opening and closing procedures established for the department.
- Accurately records, pre-checks, and picks-up all food and beverage orders.
- Check in with guests to ensure satisfaction with each food course and/or beverages.
- Responsible for cleaning and removing the trolleys/trays from guest rooms and corridors.
- Serves guests their food and beverage in a prompt, courteous manner as per the standard sequence of service.
- Present physical and accurate checks to guest and complete the payment process.
- To be able to immediately monitor guest comments and pass on to your Superior and be pro-active in solving problems whenever possible.
- To have a full knowledge of the food & beverage items & their specifications, menu prices, recipes and style of service etc.
- To have a thorough understanding and knowledge of all food and beverage items in the menu and the ability to recommend Food & Beverage combinations and also up sell alternatives.\
- Complete closing duties, including restocking items, turning off lights, etc.
- Maintain cleanliness of work areas, chinaware, glassware, etc., throughout the day.
- Should have excellent communication skills.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Flexibility to work for longer hours as per business demand.
- Be courteous, professional and provide efficient service.
$10 - $12 hourly
About Daytona Grande Oceanfront Resort
The Daytona Grande Oceanfront Resort introduces a new level of seaside elegance. Located at the World's Most Famous Beach, the soaring 27 stories offer exceptional views of the Atlantic Ocean and the City of Daytona Beach alike.
Our beautiful property is made even greater by the team members ready to serve you whether you're visiting with loved ones, enjoying some well-deserved time alone, or if you are part of a corporate group. The Daytona Grande team members are here to ensure your ease of mind, and enjoyment of the World's Most Famous Beach.