Comfort Inn - Bozeman
We’re in search of a housekeeper to ensure guest satisfaction during their stay with us. Responsibilities include cleaning guest rooms, restrooms, and common areas, making beds, doing laundry, ironing sheets, and other general cleaning duties as assigned. The ideal candidate is a cleaning enthusiast, a team-player, and a highly-organized professional.
- Clean and arrange hotel rooms in accordance with our hotel’s standards prior to guest arrival
- Write down what rooms were cleaned, report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- Reply to general questions guests have during their stay
- Mop, vacuum, make beds, change sheets, do laundry, stock rooms, and do other cleaning duties as assigned
- Maintain common spaces including the hotel lobby, corridors, and public restrooms
- Good understanding of cleaning techniques and products
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Hard worker with strong time management, organizational, and communication skills
- Over 1 year as a professional housekeeper strongly desired
16.00 - 22.00 hourly
About Comfort Inn - Bozeman
Located at 1370 N 7th Ave Fun, friendly family oriented place to work!