Topeka Plaza Hotel at City Center
We’re a highly-regarded property in our area looking for a motivated, organized housekeeper to join our team. Your mission is to provide an exceptional experience to every guest who stays with us. Cleaning duties will include making beds, vacuuming and mopping, restocking toiletries, washing and ironing sheets, and other general tasks. If cleaning is a task that sparks joy for you and you love working with a team, we want to hear from you!
- Manage the cleanliness of common spaces such as the hallways, public restrooms, and hotel lobby
- Perform cleaning duties and arrange guest rooms to our hotel’s standard before guests arrive
- Mop, vacuum, make beds, change sheets, do laundry, stock rooms, and do other cleaning duties as assigned
- Answer general questions from guests
- Document rooms cleaned, and report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- Over 1 year as a professional housekeeper strongly desired
- Strong knowledge of cleaning techniques and products
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Hard worker with strong time management, organizational, and communication skills
About Topeka Plaza Hotel at City Center
Come work at a great place, with a wonderful team! We have a lot of positions and you can find a great career in our hotel with the opportunity to advance.