Maple Tree Inn, Hogan Hospitality
Do you love transforming spaces into spotlessly clean sanctuaries? We’re hiring a professional housekeeper to help us ensure our hotel guests have a wonderful stay with us. You’ll perform basic cleaning duties like making beds, washing sheets, mopping, dusting, and ironing; you’ll also restock supplies and make sure restrooms and common areas are clean and orderly. Job seekers should be personable, organized, and enjoy working on a team.
- Perform cleaning duties and arrange guest rooms to our hotel’s standard before guests arrive
- Make beds, strip sheets, stock rooms with toiletries, do laundry, vacuum, mop, and perform other cleaning duties as needed
- Document rooms cleaned, and report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- Manage the cleanliness of common spaces such as the hallways, public restrooms, and hotel lobby
- Respond to general inquiries from guests
- Experience with a variety of cleaning products and techniques
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Over 1 year as a professional housekeeper strongly desired
- Possesses a strong work ethic with exemplary organizational, time management, and communication skills
About Maple Tree Inn, Hogan Hospitality
Maple Tree Inn is a boutique hotel located in Sunnyvale CA since it opened its doors in 1985. Built by Maple Tree Investors and managed by Hogan Hospitality.