We’re in search of a housekeeper to ensure guest satisfaction during their stay with us. Responsibilities include cleaning guest rooms, restrooms, and common areas, making beds, doing laundry, ironing sheets, and other general cleaning duties as assigned. The ideal candidate is a cleaning enthusiast, a team-player, and a highly-organized professional.
- Make beds, strip sheets, stock rooms with toiletries, do laundry, vacuum, mop, and perform other cleaning duties as needed
- Reply to general questions guests have during their stay
- Ensure guest rooms are clean and tidy according to our hotel’s standards before guests arrive
- Write down what rooms were cleaned, report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- Keep common spaces such as the lobby, hallways, and restrooms clean and stocked with supplies
- At least 1 year of experience as a professional housekeeper preferred
- Impeccable work ethic and excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of cleaning techniques and products
- Graduated high school, received G.E.D or equivalent
About Bluebird Sunapee
With 53 rooms located in the heart of this beautiful region, Bluebird Sunapee is the perfect, affordable lodging option for families and friends looking to explore everything the area has to offer in all four seasons.
A year-round destination, the Sunapee area of New Hampshire offers everything from 3-season canoeing, biking, and hiking—to alpine skiing and snowboarding, ice fishing, and snowshoeing. With the Mt Sunapee State Park on Lake Sunapee just a short walk behind the hotel and Vail's Mount Sunapee Ski Resort just across the street, Bluebird Sunapee is in the center of the region's best activities.