We’re in search of a housekeeper to ensure guest satisfaction during their stay with us. Responsibilities include cleaning guest rooms, restrooms, and common areas, making beds, doing laundry, ironing sheets, and other general cleaning duties as assigned. The ideal candidate is a cleaning enthusiast, a team-player, and a highly-organized professional.
- Manage the cleanliness of common spaces such as the hallways, public restrooms, and hotel lobby
- Reply to general questions guests have during their stay
- Write down what rooms were cleaned, report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- Perform cleaning duties and arrange guest rooms to our hotel’s standard before guests arrive
- Make beds, strip sheets, stock rooms with toiletries, do laundry, vacuum, mop, and perform other cleaning duties as needed
- Experience with a variety of cleaning products and techniques
- Possesses a strong work ethic with exemplary organizational, time management, and communication skills
- 1+ years as a professional housekeeper or similar position
- Must have graduated high school or received an equivalent certification
About Hilton Springfield
We're off I-395/I-95, across the street from Springfield Town Center mall. Fort Belvoir military base is nine miles away and we're a half-hour drive from Washington DC. We offer a free shuttle to and from Franconia-Springfield Metro Station, less than two miles away. Enjoy our indoor pool, fitness center, and free parking. WiFi's on us.