Do you love transforming spaces into spotlessly clean sanctuaries? We’re hiring a professional housekeeper to help us ensure our hotel guests have a wonderful stay with us. You’ll perform basic cleaning duties like making beds, washing sheets, mopping, dusting, and ironing; you’ll also restock supplies and make sure restrooms and common areas are clean and orderly. Job seekers should be personable, organized, and enjoy working on a team.
- Clean and arrange hotel rooms in accordance with our hotel’s standards prior to guest arrival
- Write down what rooms were cleaned, report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- Vacuum, mop, make beds, dust and polish furniture, stock rooms with toiletries, and do laundry as needed
- Answer general questions from guests
- Manage the cleanliness of common spaces such as the hallways, public restrooms, and hotel lobby
- Impeccable work ethic and excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Experience with a variety of cleaning products and techniques
- At least 1 year of experience as a professional housekeeper preferred
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
About Marriott Schaumburg
Marriott Schaumburg is located in the northwest suburbs of Chicago and boasts easy access to the highway for quick drives to downtown Chicago or O'Hare International Airport. Discover the shops at Woodfield Mall or LegoLand, both one mile from our hotel. After a productive day at Schaumburg Convention Center, unwind at TopGolf Chicago or continue your work at our hotel.