Best Western Plus Hill Country Suites
Do you love transforming spaces into spotlessly clean sanctuaries? We’re hiring a professional housekeeper to help us ensure our hotel guests have a wonderful stay with us. You’ll perform basic cleaning duties like making beds, washing sheets, mopping, dusting, and ironing; you’ll also restock supplies and make sure restrooms and common areas are clean and orderly. Job seekers should be personable, organized, and enjoy working on a team.
- Manage the cleanliness of common spaces such as the hallways, public restrooms, and hotel lobby
- Clean and arrange hotel rooms in accordance with our hotel’s standards prior to guest arrival
- Vacuum, mop, make beds, dust and polish furniture, stock rooms with toiletries, and do laundry as needed
- Document rooms cleaned, and report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- Reply to general questions guests have during their stay
- Hard worker with strong time management, organizational, and communication skills
- Good understanding of cleaning techniques and products
- Must have graduated high school or received an equivalent certification
- At least 1 year of experience as a professional housekeeper preferred
$10 - $11 hourly
About Best Western Plus Hill Country Suites
Best Western Hotels and Resorts offers a different kind of work atmosphere, a place where everybody pulls together around a common goal. In fact, helping one another is at the heart of our organization, which began as an informal referral system in 1946 among member hotels focused on the idea of “member helping member.” Today, our team carries on that tradition of helping members – and each other – succeed.
Interested in a career that offers stability, advancement and an outstanding team of co-workers?
Perhaps it's time for you to think about joining our Best Western team.