Homewood Suites Pittsburgh Downtown
We’re a highly-regarded property in our area looking for a motivated, organized housekeeper to join our team. Your mission is to provide an exceptional experience to every guest who stays with us. Cleaning duties will include making beds, vacuuming and mopping, restocking toiletries, washing and ironing sheets, and other general tasks. If cleaning is a task that sparks joy for you and you love working with a team, we want to hear from you!
- Write down what rooms were cleaned, report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- Perform cleaning duties and arrange guest rooms to our hotel’s standard before guests arrive
- Vacuum, mop, make beds, dust and polish furniture, stock rooms with toiletries, and do laundry as needed
- Respond to general inquiries from guests
- Maintain common spaces including the hotel lobby, corridors, and public restrooms
- Over 1 year as a professional housekeeper strongly desired
- Experience with a variety of cleaning products and techniques
- Possesses a strong work ethic with exemplary organizational, time management, and communication skills
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
About Homewood Suites Pittsburgh Downtown
Located in the trendy Strip District neighborhood, our Homewood Suites Pittsburgh Downtown Hilton™ hotel is convenient for all major businesses and corporations. A variety of dining and entertainment options are easily accessible from our hotel, and Historic Strip District, which offers local flavors and crafts. The hotel is only two blocks from Senator John Heinz History Museum, three blocks from David L. Lawrence Convention Center, and close to PPG Paints Arena, Heinz Field, PNC Park, and Duquesne University.