Quality Inn - Lees Summit
Do you love transforming spaces into spotlessly clean sanctuaries? We’re hiring a professional housekeeper to help us ensure our hotel guests have a wonderful stay with us. You’ll perform basic cleaning duties like making beds, washing sheets, mopping, dusting, and ironing; you’ll also restock supplies and make sure restrooms and common areas are clean and orderly. Job seekers should be personable, organized, and enjoy working on a team.
- Manage the cleanliness of common spaces such as the hallways, public restrooms, and hotel lobby
- Vacuum, mop, make beds, dust and polish furniture, stock rooms with toiletries, and do laundry as needed
- Document rooms cleaned, and report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- Reply to general questions guests have during their stay
- Ensure guest rooms are clean and tidy according to our hotel’s standards before guests arrive
- Strong knowledge of cleaning techniques and products
- Must have graduated high school or received an equivalent certification
- Over 1 year as a professional housekeeper strongly desired
- Impeccable work ethic and excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills
$12 - $14 hourly
About Quality Inn - Lees Summit
Newly renovated and rebranded as Quality Inn - Lees Summit by Choice Hotels.