Best Western Independence
We’re a highly-regarded property in our area looking for a motivated, organized housekeeper to join our team. Your mission is to provide an exceptional experience to every guest who stays with us. Cleaning duties will include making beds, vacuuming and mopping, restocking toiletries, washing and ironing sheets, and other general tasks. If cleaning is a task that sparks joy for you and you love working with a team, we want to hear from you!
- Answer general questions from guests
- Manage the cleanliness of common spaces such as the hallways, public restrooms, and hotel lobby
- Vacuum, mop, make beds, dust and polish furniture, stock rooms with toiletries, and do laundry as needed
- Document rooms cleaned, and report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- Clean and arrange hotel rooms in accordance with our hotel’s standards prior to guest arrival
- Over 1 year as a professional housekeeper strongly desired
- Strong knowledge of cleaning techniques and products
- Impeccable work ethic and excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
12 - 14 hourly
About Best Western Independence
The Best Western Independence Kansas City is a newly renovated and vibrant hotel. Built with our guests in mind the rooms have the comforts of home and the peace of mind with being in a safe place. Stay with us while you visit Kansas City for a Chiefs Weekend, a visit to see family or friends, and the chance to get out of your hometown.