Sleep Inn WV
We’re in search of a housekeeper to ensure guest satisfaction during their stay with us. Responsibilities include cleaning guest rooms, restrooms, and common areas, making beds, doing laundry, ironing sheets, and other general cleaning duties as assigned. The ideal candidate is a cleaning enthusiast, a team-player, and a highly-organized professional.
- Make beds, strip sheets, stock rooms with toiletries, do laundry, vacuum, mop, and perform other cleaning duties as needed
- Ensure guest rooms are clean and tidy according to our hotel’s standards before guests arrive
- Document rooms cleaned, and report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- Maintain common spaces including the hotel lobby, corridors, and public restrooms
- Respond to general inquiries from guests
- Impeccable work ethic and excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Must have graduated high school or received an equivalent certification
- At least 1 year of experience as a professional housekeeper preferred
- Strong knowledge of cleaning techniques and products
$10 - $12 hourly
About Sleep Inn WV
Our Sleep Inn is located at 15 Goff Crossing Drive in Cross Lanes (behind the Cracker Barrel).