Renaissance Chicago O'Hare
We’re in search of a housekeeper to ensure guest satisfaction during their stay with us. Responsibilities include cleaning guest rooms, restrooms, and common areas, making beds, doing laundry, ironing sheets, and other general cleaning duties as assigned. The ideal candidate is a cleaning enthusiast, a team-player, and a highly-organized professional.
- Mop, vacuum, make beds, change sheets, do laundry, stock rooms, and do other cleaning duties as assigned
- Keep common spaces such as the lobby, hallways, and restrooms clean and stocked with supplies
- Write down what rooms were cleaned, report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- Perform cleaning duties and arrange guest rooms to our hotel’s standard before guests arrive
- Reply to general questions guests have during their stay
- Possesses a strong work ethic with exemplary organizational, time management, and communication skills
- At least 1 year of experience as a professional housekeeper preferred
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of cleaning techniques and products
About Renaissance Chicago O'Hare
A revitalizing stay awaits at Renaissance Chicago O'Hare Suites Hotel. We offer a complimentary shuttle to and from Chicago O'Hare International Airport (ORD) and an ideal location near the Rosemont Theatre, the Fashion Outlets of Chicago, and the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center. In the morning, grab a Starbucks® coffee and pastry before heading out for a day of sightseeing or meetings. Keep up your workout routine at our 24-hour fitness center or in the indoor pool. Guests hosting conferences and weddings love our contemporary ballroom and meeting venues with high-tech amenities. Our hotel near Chicago Airport offers 362 spacious suites with separate living areas, room service, and luxurious amenities. Renaissance Chicago O'Hare Suites Hotel warmly welcomes you to experience our extraordinary level of service.